KEEPING YOU AHEAD OF THE CURVE
CADILLAC PREMIUM SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
As a Cadillac owner, we aim at bringing you a seamless experience every step of the way. This is why all your Cadillacs come with a 5-year/100,000 Km§ Maintenance and Service plan as part of the complimentary Premium Care with additional benefits when you purchase the Premium Care Plus.
A whole new level of comfort
As a Cadillac owner, you expect what’s beyond the ordinary. Be it its performance on the road, or even the way it is treated off it. With Premium Care, we assure you of the highest standards of Service and Maintenance for your Cadillac.
A Cadillac Certified Team of experts, with their skill and craftsmanship, pay utmost attention to your vehicle to ensure that it performs optimally and continues to impress and inspire you
CADILLAC PREMIUM CARE
The Cadillac Premium Care Program covers the recommended services that are required to maintain your vehicle and keep it in optimum condition.
The Cadillac Premium Care Program offers you maintenance for 5 years/100,000 Km§.
The Cadillac Premium Care Program period will begin on the date the vehicle is first delivered or put to use.
In order to keep your Cadillac performing its best, please refer to the owner’s manual to see a detailed plan of your Service and Maintenance Schedule for your car.
This Cadillac Premium Care Program is for registered Cadillac vehicles, and is normally operated in the country in which this program has been issued by Authorized Cadillac dealers.
- The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to maintenance service and most maintenance parts. See maintenance parts listed in the scheduled maintenance section in your owner’s manual.
- Failure due to lack of proper scheduled maintenance or absence of scheduled maintenance documentation
- Tires are only warranted by the tire manufacturer.
- Damages caused by accidents or misuse of the vehicle.
- Damages caused due to use of any non-Cadillac parts or modifications not approved by Cadillac.
- Damages caused due to poor fuel quality, water contamination, incorrect diesel fuel or gasoline.
- Damage caused by natural calamities.
- Exterior items which are bound to deterioration due to usage, aging, exposure, usage of chemical cleansing agents.
- Normal noise, vibration, wear, tear, discoloration, fading, deformation or blur.
- This warranty does not cover any economic loss.
Please refer to the Cadillac Warranty, Service and Maintenance Booklet for more details.