In the event of an emergency, whether it be mechanical failure or accident, follow these simple guidelines
- Stay as calm as possible.
- Call GM Roadside Assistance immediately.
- If young children are in the car, ensure that they are comfortable and reassured, and please don't leave them alone if you have to go off to call for assistance.
- Have your Vehicle Identification Number available. On all models, this number is visible through the bottom of the windshield, on the driver’s side, from the vehicle's exterior. You may also find this number on your registration card and on your warranty booklet.
- In order to help us reach you as quickly as possible, try and be as specific as you can about your whereabouts.
- If you want us to call family or colleagues, we'll make all the necessary calls.
GM Roadside Assistance telephone numbers for each country is listed below. The telephone numbers are also listed on the GM Roadside Assistance sticker affixed in your vehicle. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
GM Roadside Assistance Telephone numbers:
KSA STC: 800897 3779
KSA Mobility: 800850 0006
KSA Zain: 800850 0006
Qatar: 00800 97318
Oman: 2479 9199
Jordan: 06 585 1645
Jordan: 96265626999 (International)
Jordan: 96265008145 (International)
Kuwait: 225 83611
Lebanon: 01 613 334
Yemen: +9731757077 (International)
In the event of an accident, GM Roadside Assistance will offer to transfer the driver and passengers to a place offering reasonable alternative transportation and/or accommodation. However, the owner is responsible for the actual transportation, towing, and other related costs towards the incident vehicle.
- Towing to your selling dealer (distance permitting) or the nearest GM dealer will be covered up to a limit of U.S. $150. If you choose a GM service center that is further away than the one closest to the site of breakdown, and towing exceeds the U.S. $150 limit, then we will ask that you pay the extra cost of service.
- Extraction from sand is limited to the U.S. $150. Your GM Roadside Assistance advisor will inform you of the limit during your call.
- Flat Tires/Leaking Tires will be removed and replaced with your spare, free of charge. The cost incurred for the repair of all damaged tires is the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Emergency Fuel Service will provide enough fuel to get you to the nearest fuel station (maximum 3 gallons).
- If the breakdown occurs outside your country of residence, hotel expenses will be paid for the vehicle owner at a rate up to U.S. $120 per day, for a maximum of three days. This applies if the breakdown cannot be repaired on the same day, as determined by the GM service center.
- If the breakdown occurs outside your country of residence, GM Roadside Assistance will cover the cost of economy class air tickets for you and a limited number of passengers to return back to your usual place of residence. This applies if repair time exceeds 48 hours following breakdown as determined by the GM service center.
- Travel Expenses to Retrieve Vehicle After Repair. The cost of economy air tickets and taxis are covered on an approved GM Roadside Assistance basis. Hotels, meals and telephone calls incurred while retrieving your vehicle, are not included in GM Roadside Assistance coverage.
- Transmission of Urgent Messages. In order to inform family and colleagues of your situation, GM Roadside Assistance will make all necessary calls on your behalf, free of charge.
- Limit: GM reserves the right to limit assistance to an owner or driver for any service when, in GM's judgement, the claim becomes excessive in frequency, cost or type of occurrence.
This GM Roadside Assistance Plan only covers the GCC, Lebanon, Jordan, or Yemen. If the breakdown occurs outside your country of residence and outside GCC, Lebanon, Jordan, or Yemen, the owner is responsible to proceed with towing the vehicle (at his own costs as to the actual towing, transportation of the vehicle, and other related costs) inside any of the above-stated covered countries, where GM Roadside Assistance coverage is effective, and in accordance to the GM Roadside Assistance provisions