A RELATIONSHIP THAT DRIVES US FORWARD
At Cadillac, it is in our ethos to bring you a seamless experience. With our warranty, we provide our Cadillac owners with a sense of security and peace of mind. Our reliability and quality of service is what we pride ourselves in and give our customers an unmatched experience, throughout the ownership tenure.
- Your Warranty Coverage includes repairs to correct any malfunctions occurring due to defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period and new or remanufactured parts will be used.
- The warranty period for all coverages begins on the date the vehicle is first delivered or put in use and ends at the expiration of the coverage.
- The warranty coverage on model year 2020 Cadillac vehicles is 4 years/100 000 km1
- To ensure safe operation of your vehicle, every Cadillac is meticulously tested at the manufacturing facility as well as Dealer facility before it can be handed over to you. This is why it is normal to have the odometer of your vehicle reflecting a few kilometers (mileage) when it is delivered to you. The effective vehicle warranty limit (in Kilometers) will be extended in line with this mileage.
- If you require warranty repairs to be made on your vehicle, head to your Authorized Cadillac Dealer within the warranty period to make your requests and allow a reasonable time for your dealer to make the necessary repairs or adjustments.
- Your warranty repairs and adjustments, be it parts and/or labor, will be made at no charge.
- This warranty is for registered Cadillac vehicles, and is normally operated within the Middle East region, provided that the Vehicle is sold by an Authorized Middle East Cadillac dealer.
Middle East Region (for the purpose of GM Warranty Coverage): All member countries of the GCC, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen and Iraq.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR CADILLAC WARRANTY
- The provisions of this warranty shall not apply to service and maintenance parts. See service and maintenance parts listed in the scheduled maintenance section of the Cadillac Warranty, Service and Maintenance booklet.
- Failure due to lack of proper scheduled maintenance or absence of scheduled maintenance documentation.
- Tires are only warranted by the tire manufacturer.
- Damages caused by accidents or misuse of the vehicle.
- Damages caused due to use of any non-Cadillac parts or modifications not approved by Cadillac.
- Damages caused due to poor fuel quality, water contamination.
- Damage caused by natural calamities.
- Exterior items which are bound to deterioration due to usage, aging, exposure, usage of chemical cleansing agents.
- Normal noise, vibration, wear, tear, discoloration, fading, deformation or blur.
- This warranty does not cover any economic loss.
TOURING OWNER SERVICE — FOREIGN COUNTRIES
If you are touring a foreign country other than the Middle East and your Cadillac needs repairs, please head to an Authorized Cadillac Dealer that handles your Cadillac make. If you’re looking for a reimbursement, upon your return home, please provide your primary dealer with a statement of circumstances, the original repair order, and any ‘paid’ receipts indicating the work performed and parts replaced.
Please note: Repairs made necessary by the use of improper or contaminated fuels are not covered under the warranty. See the owner’s manual for additional information on fuel requirements when operating in foreign countries.
An experience beyond expectations
Your Cadillac is built to exceptional standards and deserves comprehensive protection. This is why your Cadillac is backed with an impressive suite of valuable owner benefits. Choose from Premium Care and Premium Care Plus and get the peace of mind you deserve.